PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK
If you believe in the same values as shared on our website, and are interested in joining our team we are an equal opportunity employer and if you are dedicated, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, and a team player with construction experience please send us your resume for consideration. We provide full time benefits such as medical, vision, matching 401K, and more.
Current Hiring for the following positions:
Carpenter ll Position - Field Staff
The Carpenter II position is suited to those carpenters who are able to perform at all levels of carpentry, from frame to finish. A Carpenter II requires basic oral or written instruction, but most of their work can be done autonomously. They are able to follow architectural drawings and can make exact measurements. A Carpenter II has a considerable knowledge of tools and their uses, and is comfortable using most specialty tools. They are proactive in seeking clarification, projecting materials needs, and verifying accuracy. They support the Superintendent/Foreman and other Carpenters in maintaining the organization and safety of the jobsite.
MH Construction Field Staff are a critical component of our team. They play a fundamental role in regard to the quality expectations our clients have come to expect. Our field staff exhibit a strong work ethic and are eager to find efficiencies to find ways to operate with a sense of urgency. They are self-motivated, trustworthy, punctual, and arrive to our sites prepared to perform the tasks given to them. We value team players with can-do attitudes who are equally comfortable in a teaching or learning role, no matter their skill level. Their good attitude and integrity are valued by management and coworkers alike.
- 5+ years of experience as a carpenter in residential or commercial projects in one of the above areas
- Knowledgeable about construction methods, materials, and regulations
- Able to understand and utilize plans, blueprints, and specifications
- Proven track record of producing quality and taking pride in your work
- Have your own tools, a reliable vehicle for transportation and a clean driving record.
- Organized and detail-oriented with unquestionable personal integrity
- Not afraid to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Think quickly on your feet and make decisions with or without time constraints
- Work well individually or as part of a team
- Able to direct workers and or take direction while working within a team
- Positive influence on those around you
- Able to work well under pressure and keep stress levels to a minimum
- You communicate effectively, contributing ideas and opinions that result in improved productivity and efficiency to the job and the company
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Climb stairs and ladders frequently
- Kneel/Squat frequently
- Reach outright and overhead frequently
- Crawl occasionally
- Push/pull occasionally
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to grow within our company, please respond to this ad with your contact information and/or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.