PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK
If you believe in the same values as shared on our website, and are interested in joining our team we are an equal opportunity employer and if you are dedicated, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, and a team player with construction experience please send us your resume for consideration. We provide full time benefits such as medical, vision, matching 401K, and more.
Current Hiring for the following positions:
Carpenter / Field Crew position
This is a full time position, qualified candidates must have proficiency in at least one of the following areas: concrete foundation, wood stud framing, or finishing and general carpentry. Ideally candidate will be adept at all three. Qualified candidates will have own hand tools, reliable transportation with clean driving record and willing to travel within Greater Tri-Cities area.
- 5+ years of experience as a carpenter in residential or commercial projects in one of the above areas
- Knowledgeable about construction methods, materials, and regulations
- Able to understand and utilize plans, blueprints, and specifications
- Proven track record of producing quality and taking pride in your work
- Have your own tools, a reliable vehicle for transportation and a clean driving record.
- Organized and detail-oriented with unquestionable personal integrity
- Not afraid to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Think quickly on your feet and make decisions with or without time constraints
- Work well individually or as part of a team
- Able to direct workers and or take direction while working within a team
- Positive influence on those around you
- Able to work well under pressure and keep stress levels to a minimum
- You communicate effectively, contributing ideas and opinions that result in improved productivity and efficiency to the job and the company
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Climb stairs and ladders frequently
- Kneel/Squat frequently
- Reach outright and overhead frequently
- Crawl occasionally
- Push/pull occasionally
- Greater Tri-Cities
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to grow within our company, please respond to this ad with your contact information and/or email resume to office @ mhconstructioninc.com.